Post by: Akshita Lakkad
Read on to find out more:
The most important aspect is that the resume should be appealing and easy-to-read. A good formatted resume will surely create a better first impression.
Employer's usually would go through the resume, that is essentially they would 'scan' it instead of reading all at once.
So it becomes really important to include all the words describing your qualities related to the corresponding job profile.
3. Qualifications and achievements
Employer's always look for resumes of a qualified employee.
Try to think beyond the daily tasks and list the accomplishments that you've achieved.
Make sure all the relevant achievements that translate to the job you want are visible.
4. Bring your personality into the resume
Try to keep it as straight-forward as you can. Also, be sure not to include skills that genuinely don't reflect your professional skills.
5. Include blog-site, github domain or any other online trace you can.
Some don'ts while preparing a resume :
1. Don't boast. Keep it as realistic as possible.
2. Don't keep your resume too lengthy. Precise and to-the-point resume is the key !
3. Avoid grammatical errors and typos. Proof-reading is a must.
4. Also, the objective section is not really an important part of the resume.
Just keep in mind, all you need to do is build a strong case that'll favour your candidancy.
And just show them that you want the job, and you're capable and motivated enough to focus on details and get the work done !
Keep referring this space, for further such queries.
Post your questions below in the comments section.
Happy Engineering !! :)
We keep updating regularly our notes, papers, Questionbanks and other smarter
materials. All the updates will be reflected directly to your account immediately.
Extra ordinary questions, Posts and quotes by Engineers @brainheaters