Importance | Computer Engineering
List of importance for Forth year | Sem 7 and Sem 8
CSS – Deals with security and the paper mainly contains theory and only theory so, understanding is a key to achieve a good score don’t go for RATTAFICATION.
Given here is list of important questions also the concepts of these questions must be done clearly.
To dig deeper refer blueprints
DSP – Mainly deals with numerical and sums but also contains some of the theory.
Some important concepts for sums and theory question have been listed here have a look and for more details explore blueprints.
AI – Interesting domain for knowledge, the paper mainly consist of theory and problem statements and also holding algorithms with it.
Given here are list of important question/concepts for exams.
To get detail in depth refer Blueprints
Elective II - A.A
- What are the fundamental principles of interaction explain with example.
- Explain digital products and why they are too bad with respect to end users.
- Draw and explain goal directed design process.
- What do you mean by conceptual model explain with example
- Explain the different types of errors in details
- Explain the 7 stages of action and 3 levels of processing
- How do a HMI works ? Explain with real time example
- What do you mean by persona? Explain the steps in constructing the persona
- Discuss the issues related to long term and short term memory
- Explain qualitative and quantitative research
- Short note on Gstalt principles
- Draw Mobile UI (Given scenario) - 20 Marks with option.
- Draw Web UI (Given scenerio) -20 Marks with option
- Explain the concept of device based and screen based control
- Distinguish GUI and Webpage
- What do you mean by distributed system ? Explain the goal of distributed system
- Explain the model of distributed system
- Explain the different level of transparencies
- Short note on RPC
- Short note on RMI
- Explain the issues in designing the load balancing algorithm
- What is SIMD architecture. Explain with example SIMD mesh connected architecture.
- Distinguish between data centric and client centric model
- Classification of parallel arcitecture
- Write and explain suzuki kasami's broadcast algorithm
- Short note on Election algorithm
- Explain Lamports non-token based algorithm
- Berkeley physical clock algorithm
- Cristian physical clock algorithm
- Lamports logical clock algorithm
- Short note on Raymonds algorithm