Questionbanks | DBMS
A quick guide to Bh.Questionbanks
Brainheaters Questionbanks is the collection of handpicked set of questions which are mostly repeated, important and recommended. Learning this set of questions can easily help you top or even just clear the exams. Given below are Expected Questionbanks for semester. To get the solutions to this questions just simply click the Notes and you will be redirected to our notes, Bh.Notes holds all the answers of Semester !
1. Discuss different Users of Database system. OR Explain in details different database users.
2. Draw and explain Database System Structure.
3. Explain Data Independence.
4. Explain Role of DBA.
5. Explain DBMS architecture.
1. Explain generalisation and specialisation.
2. Draw an E-R diagram for university database consisting of 4 entities (Given Numerical)
3. Explain different types of attributes in ER Model. OR Draw EER diagram for Library Management System showing aggregation. OR Draw EER diagram for hospital management system showing constraints on generalisation and specialisation.
4. Explain the algorithm to map ER and EER model to relational model in detail.
5. What are different keys in ER diagram?
6. Explain different types of attributes with example.
7. Types of Entities.
1. Explain different types of relational algebra operations.
2. Discuss fundamental operations in relational algebra.
3. Explain Join Operations in relational algebra.
4. What is the difference between unique key and primary key?
1. Describe View and Trigger.
2. Explain DML, DCL and DDL commands with syntax.
3. Explain Recursive queries and Nested queries.
4. Explain the difference between stored procedure and functions and SQL.
5. Explain cursors and its types with example.
6. Authorisation in SQL. OR Views in SQL.
7. Consider the following employee database.
Write SQL queries for the following statements: (Given Numerical)
1. Describe BCNF and 4NF in detail.
2. Explain need of Normalisation along with all the Normal forms.
3. Define Normalisation. Explain 1NF, 2NF and 3NF or BCNF with examples. (Given Diagram)
1. Explain different indexes types in database management system.
2. List all the functional dependencies satisfied by the relation. (Given Table)
3. Explain static hashing technique with example.