Post by: Team BrainHeaters
Wondering how to prepare for ED?
Here are few question you need to answer before you learn the tips and tricks to prepare for ED.
1. Do you practice ED everyday?
2. Do you Set a Timer when solving ED problem?
3. Do you practice on half imperial sheets while solving question paper?
If your answer for all the above question is YES then your 60% work is done.
Here are few tips for preparation of ED.
1.Minimum 1 sum everyday is must. Where u perfectly draw it with pencil scale.
2.Whenever u see any question. Draw a rough sketch of how it will look according to your imagination!
3.This shall increase your speed and also teach you time management.
4.Paper should be complete, Neat and clean presentation with labels as well.
5. Labelling arrows should be perfect. Proper naming.
6.Paper management. Giving proper space to each question. (after doing half sum realising that the leftover sheet is not enough to complete the sum).
7.Use paper clips. Minimum 3.
8.Practice with drafter / T-scale which you gonna use in exam. Make sure your instruments are perfect.
9.Do not spoil your page by erasing many times. Keep your paper neat and presentable.
10.Orthographic and isometric projections are most important! Do not even think of leaving them
11. Orthographic projections (along with section if mentioned) can take about 40 minutes.
12. Isometric should take a maximum of 20 minutes.
13. Lines require only 10 minutes. So if its taking more than that leave it and come back to it later. There might be a small thing that will click when you start again.
Do not leave the sum because Lines is a topic where you can easily fetch marks.
14. Projection of solids should take around 30 to 35 minutes.
15. If you have an option to skip the sectional view in the paper, do it. Because it takes up your maximum time.
Thinking how to implement all these tips?
Want important prediction for this years ED papers?
Want module wise weight-age?
Here is the answer to all these question. Register for Free (Click me).
If you want to study smart and easily get 8+ pointer .Upgrade to Smart Plan.
Follow this and you gonna rock in ED!