Post by : Team Brainheaters
Having KT can sometimes be stressful. Don't worry we are here for you.Try to follow the basic tips listed below.
Here is some basic tips for KT people:
1. Do not wait or rely on your revaluation results. MU is slow. You don't know when your results will be out. Nor you know how much lucky / unlucky your destiny is!
2. Since this time semester time table is also not out, no one knows when KT exams are, between your sem 2 papers or before sem 2 starts.
3. Both are situations are going make your life difficult if u have good number of kts
4. You must for sure start studying from now seriously! It's high time!
5. Focus to clear your KT subjects. And aim to score high in sem 2 papers.
Do you want to score 8+ pointer this semester? Fill the form
6. Give your best to make sure you not carry forwarding your KT for further semester. Life will become more difficult ahead with backlogs!
7. Don't worry you can always bounce back and rock!
8. We suggest you to study priority wise chapters rather than studying randomly like a undirected animal.(Refer Brainheaters question papers).After you log in click on my account to find all the question papers.
9. Always try to understand concepts than mugging up. For your MATHS-1 , MECHANICS , BEE Kt's do practice sums rather than just going through!
Do follow us on YouTube.
Team Brainheaters is there with you. Don't worry! All the very best!
You can contact us on Whatsapp.
Contact Number : 8369084571
Posted by: Mohit Porwal and Team Brainheaters
It is graphical representation of physical objects and their relationship.
In the basic engineering drawing we mainly discuss about the geometrical drawing , it is the art of representation of objects on a drawing sheet.
NOTE: if a student understand the trick involved in it, he can easily gain the grip on the subject.
IMAGINATION is very important while studying engineering drawing.
Here are some Important tips for Engineering Drawing exam CBCS(Choice Based)
1. Most important tip:According to new syllabus there will be NO COMPULSORY QUESTIONS in ED paper.Please be sure to read the question paper properly before attempting your paper
2.Passing in ED is easy,scoring maximum marks is tough.Since ED paper is not checked online,it is easy to catch little mistakes reducing your chance of getting full marks.
3.Use sharp pencils,most possibly mechanical pencils to avoid the use of sharpeners.
4.Make sure your drawing paper is properly attached to the drawing board using clips
5.Always prefer drafter over roller scale for Orthographic projections,Section of Solids etc since students tend to be nervous during exams and mistakes are bound to happen(if roller scales are used)
6.Keep a clean cloth with you to clean your instruments and materials.
Want to get 8+ pointer? Check out the Smart Plan
7.Time management is important.You have to complete 6~7 drawings in 3 hours.Make sure you've practised each sum thoroughly
8.You'll read a rule RETAIN ALL CONSTRUCTION LINES on your question paper.It means not to erase the extra lines you draw.Students tend to rub the extra lines in isometric projections (Four center method lines)but it won't fetch you full marks.
9.Try your best to complete all your drawings on one sheet.
10.It is compulsory to write ALL DIMENSIONS ARE IN MM in all sums except Isometric Projections
11.For Orthographic Projections:Draw dimensions properly(10 minimum).Do not repeat dimensions
12.Sums on 3rd angle projections are rarely asked.So make sure to represent 1st angle projection in each sum (Circle and the quadrilateral).
13.Draw angles wherever necessary.
Do proper hatching wherever necessary.
Do not show hidden lines in Sectional Orthographic
These little things will make a difference of 5~10 marks in your final score
14.Attempt all questions and clear the paper in this semester.
Scared? Confused? Worries? Don't be. Team brainheaters will help you to implement this important tips!
Gear up and start your smart preparation with Brainheaters at www.brainheaters.in
Checkout your YouTube Channel to get help with some essential tips for semester 2