Post by : Team Brainheaters
Having KT can sometimes be stressful. Don't worry we are here for you.Try to follow the basic tips listed below.
Here is some basic tips for KT people:
1. Do not wait or rely on your revaluation results. MU is slow. You don't know when your results will be out. Nor you know how much lucky / unlucky your destiny is!
2. Since this time semester time table is also not out, no one knows when KT exams are, between your sem 2 papers or before sem 2 starts.
3. Both are situations are going make your life difficult if u have good number of kts
4. You must for sure start studying from now seriously! It's high time!
5. Focus to clear your KT subjects. And aim to score high in sem 2 papers.
Do you want to score 8+ pointer this semester? Fill the form
6. Give your best to make sure you not carry forwarding your KT for further semester. Life will become more difficult ahead with backlogs!
7. Don't worry you can always bounce back and rock!
8. We suggest you to study priority wise chapters rather than studying randomly like a undirected animal.(Refer Brainheaters question papers).After you log in click on my account to find all the question papers.
9. Always try to understand concepts than mugging up. For your MATHS-1 , MECHANICS , BEE Kt's do practice sums rather than just going through!
Do follow us on YouTube.
Team Brainheaters is there with you. Don't worry! All the very best!
You can contact us on Whatsapp.
Contact Number : 8369084571