Questionbanks | DSA
A quick guide to Bh.Questionbanks
Brainheaters Questionbanks is the collection of handpicked set of questions which are mostly repeated, important and recommended. Learning this set of questions can easily help you top or even just clear the exams. Given below are Expected Questionbanks for semester. To get the solutions to this questions just simply click the Notes and you will be redirected to our notes, Bh.Notes holds all the answers of Semester !
1. Define Algorithm and write its properties.
2. Define recursion. State its advantages and disadvantages.
3. Explain linear and nonlinear data structures.
4. Asymptotic Notations.
5. Differentiate between space complexity and time complexity.
1. Write a program to convert INFIX expression into POSTFIX expression.
2. Write a program for implementing STACKS using arrays.
3. What are the application of Stack?
1. What is Queue ADT? Mention its operations.
2. Write a program to implement queue using arrays.
3. Write a program to implement Priority Queue.
1. What is Linked list? Explain types of linked lists.
2. Write an algorithm for insertion and transversal in a circular linked list.
3. Write functions to implement insert () and traverse () of singly linked-list.
4. What are the advantage of circular linked list?
5. Write an algorithm for the following operations on doubly linked list.
(2) Forward Traversal
(3) Reverse Traversal
1. Write an algorithm to implement Heap-sort. Also comment on its complexity.
2. Searching Algorithms.
3. Write a program for implementing QUICK SORT and comment on it complexity.
4. Write an algorithm for merge sort and comment on its complexity.
5. Short Note on: I) Insertion Sort 2) Selection Sort 3) Binary Search 4)Hashing Techniques
6. What is collision? What are the methods to resolve collision? Explain Linear probing with an example.
1. Write properties of B-tree.
2. Define minimum spanning trees with example.
3. Adjacency list and Adjacency matrix.
4. Euclid’s Trees.
5. Red-Black Trees.
6. Explain BFS and DFS algorithm with examples.
7. What is expression tree ? Give examples
8. What is depth, height and degree of Binary tree.
9. Define graph. List its types with examples.
10. Define AVL Tree. Construct AVL Tree for the following data (Mention type of rotation for each case) (Given Data)
11. What is binary search tree? Construct the Binary Search Tree for the following set of data : (Given Data)
12. Construct the binary tree for the inorder and pre-order traversal sequence given below;
PRE ORDER :-EGNENIIRENG
13. What is Minimum Spanning Tree? Draw the MST using kruskal and prim's Algorithm and find out the cost with all intermediate steps. (Diagram)
14. Find the shortest path using Dijkstra's Algorithm (Diagram)