Questionbanks | ECCF
A quick guide to Bh.Questionbanks
Brainheaters Questionbanks is the collection of handpicked set of questions which are mostly repeated, important and recommended. Learning this set of questions can easily help you top or even just clear the exams. Given below are Expected Questionbanks for semester. To get the solutions to this questions just simply click the Notes and you will be redirected to our notes, Bh.Notes holds all the answers of Semester !
1. Mention important specifications of ADC and DAC required for communication.
2. Determine the output voltage for the circuit of (Given any value) (Given Circuit)
3. Draw input and output characters of BJT state significance of DC load line.
4. For the emitter bias network of figure given below determine. (Given any value) (Given Circuit)
1. Compare Hartley and Colpitts Oscillator along with neat diagrams.
2. Differentiate between BJT based Class A and Class C power amplifiers.
3. State and explain Barkhausen's criteria for oscillations.
1. Determine suitable resistor values for the circuit shown in fig. using a (Given any value) op amp. (Given Circuit)
2. With neat block diagram explain how PLL can be used to generate large number of frequencies from a single reference frequency
3. For the common source circuit shown in figure. Calculate the gate input impedance, the drain output impedance, the circuit input and output impedance and the voltage gain. Use the typical parameters for the FET. (Given Circuit)
4. With suitable waveforms explain how op-amp can be used as differentiator.
5. Explain the concept of virtual ground in operational amplifier.
6. With neat diagram explain the operating principle of PLL and its use as a phase shifter.
7. Determine: (Given any value)
(i) upper and lower side frequencies.
(ii) modulation coefficient and percentage modulation.
(iii) peak amplitude of the modulated carrier and upper and lower side frequency voltages.
(iv) expression for the modulated wave.
(v) draw the output spectrum.
8. List down various parameters of op amp along with their typical values for IC741. Also explain what is the significance of CMRR and Slew Rate.
9. Write neat diagram explain any one application of op-amp based comparator.
10. Discuss the operating principle of PLL and explain its use as FM detector.
11. What is source of the leakage current in a transistor?
If the emitter current of a transistor in (Given any value) determine the levels of IC and IB.
12. The emitter bias configuration as shown in following figure has the specification: (Given any value) Determine (Given any value)
13. Explain the following parameters and their values for 741 op amp. CMRR, Slew Rate, Gain Bandwidth product, Input Offset Voltage and output Resistance.
14. Write short note on op-amps as comparator.
15. Write a note on zero crossing detector using op amp with waveforms.
16. Implement summing operational amplifier using inverting configuration of op-amp.
17. With suitable waveforms explain how of op-amp can be used as differentiator.
1. When a broadcast AM transmitter is 50% modulated, its antenna current is (Given any value). What will be the current,when the modulation depth is increased to 0.9?
2. Explain the generation of DSB SC using balanced modulator.
3. With neat diagram and waveforms, explain the principle of operation of superheterodyne receiver.
4. Write short note on generation of FM by Armstrong method.
5. Explain the necessity and significance of modulation in communication.
6. Draw the block diagram of phase cancellation SSb generation and explain how the carrier and unwanted sidebands are suppressed.
7. With respect to neat diagram explain the elements of analog communication system.
8. For an AM DSB SC modulator with carrier frequency (Given any value) and a maximum modulating signal frequency (Given any value) determine.
I. peak amplitude of USF and LSF
II. peak amplitude of carrier
III. peak change in amplitude of envelope
IV. modulation coefficient
V. draw AN envelope.
1. Compare various pulse modulation techniques.
2. Explain the detection of pulse code modulation
3. Discuss delta modulation and adaptive delta modulation.
4. Draw the spectrum of amplitude modulated wave and explain its components.
5. Explain principle of TDM.
6. Draw the PAM, PPM and PWM waveforms in the time domain assuming a sinusoidal modulating signal. Explain them in brief.
7. Nyquist Criteria? What is its significance?
8. Write a note on Pulse code modulation with waveforms.
1. What is the maximum capacity of a perfectly noiseless channel whose bandwidth is (Given any value) in which the values of the data transmitted may be indicated by any one of the 10 different amplitudes?
2. Give the proper definition for entropy and information rate.