Questionbanks | EVS
A quick guide to Bh.Questionbanks
Brainheaters Questionbanks is the collection of handpicked set of questions which are mostly repeated, important and recommended. Learning this set of questions can easily help you top or even just clear the exams. Given below are Expected Questionbanks for semester. To get the solutions to this questions just simply click the Notes and you will be redirected to our notes, Bh.Notes holds all the answers of Semester !
1. Explain various modes needed for public awareness to protect earth from environmental degradation.
2. Explain the classification of ecosystem.
3. Explain need and importance of Environmental studies.
4. Explain depleting nature of forests: causes, effects and prevention.
5. Write a short note on ‘water crisis’.
6. Write a detailed account of ‘Chipko movement’.
7. Write in details: Food chain and Food web.
8. What is an ecosystem? Discuss the classification of ecosystems with examples.
9. Explain the concept of ecological pyramid
1. What is sustainable development? Why there is need for sustainable development?
2. Explain Social and Economic aspects of sustainable development.
3. How increasing population is exerting extra pressure on land and mineral resource? Discuss.
4. Discuss the role of 3R in sustainable development.
5. What are the measures to control the global warming?
6. Explain the concept of socio-economic aspects of sustainable development.
1. What is meant by greenhouse effect.
2. What is meant by E pollution
3. Explain causes and effect of Ozone layer depletion.
4. What do you mean by Land filling? Explain Briefly.
5. What are the main causes of soil degradation.
6. Explain the concept of acid rain.
7. What is nuclear pollution? Discuss Fukushima disaster.
8. What is land pollution? Discuss solid waste management.
9. Discuss the case study of ‘London smog’.
10. Explain principle, construction and working of electrostatic precipitator.
11. Define ‘noise pollution’. Which are its sources? What are its health effects?
1. Which are renewable energy sources? Write about their importance.
2. Write note on : Functions and powers of Central pollution control board.
3. Write a short note on : Environmental Clearance mechanism.
1. Differentiate between conventional and non conventional energy.
2. How electricity is generated from wind energy?
3. State and explain principle, construction and working of flat plate collector used for solar energy.
4. What are the limitation of conventional energy sources?
5. Draw a schematic diagram of photovoltaic cell. Explain its principle and working.
1. Explain concept of Carbon Credit.
2. Discuss various indoor air pollutants.
3. What is the role of disaster management.
4. Write a note on : Green buildings - concept and objectives.
5. Discuss the case study of cloudburst and landslide at Kedarnath.