Importance | I.T Engineering
List of importance for Forth year | Semester 7
1. Define project. What are the attributes of project
2. Explain four P’s with respect to project Management(Product, people, process and project)
3. Explain 5 phases of IT project methodology
4. Project Scheduling techniques
5. Compare CPM and PERT
6. Explain steps involved in terminating a project
7. Risk management and its processes
8. What is a milestone? Why they are useful
9. Project leadership
10. Need of Project Management
11. Explain formal and informal organization
12. Explain project Scheduling techniques
13. Project procurement management
14. Methods for budgeting project
15. Explain scope management plan
16. Project communication plan
17. Explain project scope plan
18. Explain project change management plan
19. What is project integration management
20. Explain Business case
21. Compare AON and PERT
22. How can a system be a technical success but an organizational failure
23. Compare resource loading and resource leveling. Why is leveling of resources preferred to large fluctuations?
24. Product oriented deliverable v/s Project oriented deliverable
25. Explain PMBOK knowledge areas.
26. Explain cost benefits analysis in Projects.
1. Define cloud. Explain its features, services and deployment models
2. Architecture of cloud computing
3. Security concerns in cloud computing.
4. Risks associated with cloud computing
5. Short note: Cloud Service gateway
6. What re the features of Amazon SimpleDB?
7. What is virtualization? What are benefits and mechanisms used for virtualization?
8. Google App engine
9. Explain Big Table AS Google’s NoSQL system
10. Explain role of CSB
11. What are public cloud adoption phases for SMSs? What are cloud vendor roles and responsibilities towards SMBs?
12. Explain SaaS maturity model
13. Explain AAA model in detail along with its industry implementation?
14. Explain architecture of Open Stack and its modes of operation.
1. What is AI? List down all components of AI
2. Explain Heuristic function and its uses
3. Explain expert system shell
4. Define reasoning and explain its role in AI
5. Write planning algorithm for Spare tyre Problem
6. Sums on Alpha-Beta pruning
7. Explain WUMPUS world environment
8. Explain Decision tree with example
9. Explain Bayesian network
10. Explain Conditional Probability and kits role in AITypes of agent architecture. Explain utility based and learning agent
11. Sums based on DFS and BFS and distinguish as well.
12. Converting from FOPL into CNF form
13. What is state space search? Formulate the state space search for 8-puzzle problem
14. Expert system architecture
15. Compare forward chaining and backward chaining
16. Write down the agent task environment and its characteristics for the Crossword problem
17. Explain Belief network
18. Explain A* search with example
19. Different types of environment applicable for AI agents.
20. Hill Climbing Algorithm and give its limitations.
21. Explain PEAS descriptor.
1. Explain Bluetooth architecture
2. Explain GSM architecture
3. Compare and explain TDMA, CDMA and FDMA
4. Explain CDMA architecture
5. Explain IEEE 802.11 Mac Layer
6. Compare IEEE 802.11, HiperLAN2 and Bluetooth
7. Explain FHSS and DSSS
8. Explain possible attacks of wireless LAN and explain WEP in detail
9. Short notes on Mobile IP
10. WLAN architecture
11. Short note: Wireless applications
12. Explain QoS
13. What is Ad-Hoc and semi Ad-Hoc networks
14. Explain MMDS
15. Explain in brief LRWPAN
16. Explain applications of PAN
17. Short note: WiMAX
18. Discuss connection management in Bluetooth technology and explain the frame format in Bluetooth technology.
19. Explain GPRS architecture.
20. Explain WLL architecture.