Questionbanks | PC
A quick guide to Bh.Questionbanks
Brainheaters Questionbanks is the collection of handpicked set of questions which are mostly repeated, important and recommended. Learning this set of questions can easily help you top or even just clear the exams. Given below are Expected Questionbanks for semester. To get the solutions to this questions just simply click the Notes and you will be redirected to our notes, Bh.Notes holds all the answers of Semester !
1. The binary data (Given any value) is transmitted over a baseband channel. Draw the waveform for transmitted data using the following data formats. (Given any Points to Find)
2. Compare analog and digital communication system.
3. Define modulation. Explain and justify any two need of modulation.
4. Frequency Spectrum location.
5. What do you mean international standards for communication systems? How frequencies are allocated?
1. Calculate the RMS noise voltage at the input to this amplifier, if the room temperature is 25°Celsius. (Given any Numerical)
2. Derive friis formula.
3. State in brief different types of noise OR Noise figure and noise factor.
4. State and prove following properties of fourier transform i) Time Shifting ii) convolution in time domain
5. Explain in term thermal noise. (Given any Numerical) Determine. (Given any Points to find)
6. State and prove time scaling property of Fourier transform 01m. Determine the Fourier transform for a rectangular pulse of amplitude ‘A’ and time period ‘T’ is from (Given any value)
1. What is diagonal clipping and explain how it is avoided.
2. Explain with neat diagram indirect method of FM generation.
3. With the help of neat circuit diagram explain the working of ratio detector.
4. With reference to receiver define sensitivity, selectivity, fidelity, image frequency Rejection, Image frequency and its rejection and Double spotting.
5. The AM transmitter develops an unmodulated power (Given any Numerical)
(Given any Points to Find)
6. Explain the one generation method of SSBSC AM.
7. Explain the mathematical expression for FM.
8. Explain the Foster seeley discriminator with a neat block diagram and compare The performance with ratio detector.
9. Explain in brief the pre-emphasis and de-emphasis in FM. (Given any Numerical))
(Given any Points to Find)
10. What are the limitations of TRF receiver. Explain how these limitations are avoided using heterodyne receiver.
11. A sinusoidal has an amplitude of (Given any Value) Modulated voltage is developed across a 80Ω resistance. (Given any Points to Find)
1. Explain and prove the sampling theorem explain the aliasing error.
2. Explain generation and demodulation of PPM OR PWM
3. What are various pulse modulation techniques? Explain how PPM is obtained from PWM.
1. Explain Eye pattern with neat diagram.
2. Explain Quantization.
3. Explain the Delta modulator transmitter and receiver with neat block diagrams.
4. Explain QPSK.
5. Compare TDM and FDM.
6. Explain BPSK transmitter.
7. What is line coding. Draw the NZR and Manchester signal for the following binary signal
(Given any value).
8. What is the multiplexing in communication system. Draw and explain in brief the transmitter and receiver of FDM.
9. Explain in the brief generation and degeneration of delta modulation.
10. Explain the generation and detection of ASK signal with block diagram and Waveforms.
11. Inter symbol interference.
12. State drawbacks of delta modulation system and how it is removed.
13. Explain PCM Encoder and PCM decoder with block diagram
14. Draw the ASK, FSK and waveform for digital data (Given any value).
1. Compare ground wave and sky wave propagation.
2. Tropospheric scatter propagation.
3. Explain principles of sky OR Space wave propagation in brief.