Bh.Questionbanks | SE-Comps
Brainheaters Questionbanks (Semester Exam) is the collection of handpicked set of questions which are mostly repeated, important and recommended. Learning this set of questions can easily help you top or even just clear the exams. Given below are Expected Questionbanks for semester. To get the solutions to this questions just simply click the Notes and you will be redirected to our notes, Bh.Notes holds your answers. (All Notes are Not Available) !!
1. Explain linear and non- linear data structure with example.
2. Iteration VS Recursion
3. Explain different types of Data Structures with example.
1. Write ADT for stack. Give application of stack.
2. Write a program to convert an expression from infix to postfix using stack.
3. What is recursion? Write a recursive function in ‘C’ to find sum of digits of a number.
4. Convert the following expression to postfix. (Given with Question)
5. Give ADT for the queue data structure. Discuss any two applications of queue data structure.
6. Write a program to implement linear queue using array.
7. Write a program in 'C' to evaluate postfix expression using STACK ADT.
8. Write a program in 'C' to implement Circular queue using arrays.
1. Explain Circular queue and Double ended queue with example.
2. Write a program in C to create a singly linked list and perform the following operations. (Given Any)
3. Write a Program in 'C’ to implement : Doubly linked list with methods insert, delete and Search. (Given Any)
4. Write a program in 'C’ to implement QUEUE ADT using Linked-List. (Given Any)
5. State advantages of Linked-List over arrays. Explain different applications of Linked-list
1. Explain practical applications of trees.
2. Wriet the Numerical for AVL search tree.
3. Write a program to construct binary tree.
4. What is Huffman coding? Construct the Huffman Tree.
5. Threaded binary tree
6. Explain B tree and B+ Tree.
7. Expression Trees.
8. Splay Tree and Trie.
1. Write a function for BFS traversal of graph.
2. Various techniques of Graph representation
1. Write a program in C to perform Quick sort. Show steps with example.
2. What is hashing? What is meant by collision? Using modulo division method insert the following values in a hash table.
3. Short note on Heap Sort
4, Write the Numerical for Using Linear probing and Quadratic Probing insert the following values in a hash table
5. Compare Quick Sort and Radix Sort based on their advantages and disadvantages.
6. Write a ‘C’ program to search a list using Indexed Sequential Search. What are the advantages of using Indexed Sequential Search over Sequential Search.
7. Write a program to implement binary search on sorted set of integers.
8. Explain Topological sorting with example.
9. Write a program in 'C' to implement Merge sort
1. Write the Numerical for Sets, Partitions of sets
2. Write the Numerical for Venn diagrams
3. Write the Numerical for Operations on Sets OR Laws of set theory
4. Write the Numerical for Power set and Products
5. Write the Numerical for The Principle of Inclusion and Exclusion
1. Write the Numerical for Determine the number of integers.
2. Write the Numerical for Laws of logic, Normal Forms
3. Write the Numerical for Predicates and Quantifiers
4. Define universal and existential quantifiers? explain with examples.
5. Write the Numerical for Mathematical Induction.
1. Write the Numerical for Relations, Paths and Digraphs
2. Write the Numerical for Warshall’s algorithm
3. Write the Numerical for Types of binary relations
4. Write the Numerical for Poset, Hasse diagram and Lattice
5. Find complement of each element in D30
6. Explain distributive Lattice show that the following diagrams represent non-distributive lattice. (Diagram)
7. Write the Numerical for Injective, Surjective and Bijective
8. Write the Numerical for Prove that R is an equivalence relation.
9. Write the Numerical for Define reflexive closure and symmetric closure of a relation, Also find reflexive and symmetric Closure of R.
10. Pigeon-hole principle
1. Write the Numerical for Permutations , Combinations
2. Write the Numerical for Define pigeonhole principle and extended pigeonhole principle.
3. Write the Numerical for Recursive Functions
4. Write the Numerical for Generating Functions and Recurrence Relations
1. Write the Numerical for Eulerian Circuit.
2. Write the Numerical for Types of graphs, Sub Graphs
3. Define Hamiltonian path and circuit with example what is the necessary and sufficient condition To exist Hamiltonian circuit?
4. Write the Numerical for Isomorphism of graphs
5. Write the Numerical for Maximum spanning tree.
6. Write the Numerical for Define Euler's path
1. Write the Numerical for Multiplication modulo 7.
2. Write the Numerical for Construct an optimal binary prefix code. OR
3. Write the Numerical for Cyclic groups, Normal subgroups
4. Write the Numerical for Abelian group
6. Write the Numerical for Determine the group code group (Matrix)
7. Write the Numerical for Isomorphism, Homomorphism and Automorphism
1. Write the Numerical for Find Laplace transform. (Any Type)
1. Write the Numerical for Find Laplace Inverse using convolution theorem.
2. Write the Numerical for Solve using Laplace transform Differential equation.
1. Write the Numerical for Find half range cosine series.
2. Write the Numerical for Obtain Fourier series for following functions
3. Write the Numerical for Show that set of following functions, Form an orthogonal set in (Given) and construct an orthogonal set.
1. Write the Numerical for given value is analytic?
2. Write the Numerical for Harmonic and Find the corresponding analytic function.
3. Write the Numerical for Find the Bilinear transformation, Also obtain fixed Points of the transformation.
4. Write the Numerical for Find that given value is analytic and find its derivative.
5. Write the Numerical for Find the analytical function.
6. Write the Numerical for Find the orthogonal trajectory.
1. Write the Numerical for Find the Z-transformation. (Any type)
2. Write the Numerical for Find inverse Z-transform (Any type)
1. Write the Numerical for Find the equation of the line of regression.
2. Write the Numerical for Calculate the coefficient of correlation.
3. Write the Numerical for Fit a curve of the form to the following data.
4. Write the Numerical for Compute Spearman’s Rank correlation coefficient.
6. Write the Numerical for Fit a straight line.
1. Mention important specifications of ADC and DAC required for communication.
2. Determine the output voltage for the circuit of (Given any value) (Given Circuit)
3. Draw input and output characters of BJT state significance of DC load line.
4. For the emitter bias network of figure given below determine. (Given any value) (Given Circuit)
1. Compare Hartley and Colpitts Oscillator along with neat diagrams.
2. Differentiate between BJT based Class A and Class C power amplifiers.
3. State and explain Barkhausen's criteria for oscillations.
1. Write the Numerical for Determine suitable resistor.
2. With neat block diagram explain how PLL can be used to generate large number of frequencies from a single reference frequency
3. Write the Numerical for For the common source circuit shown in figure. Calculate the gate input impedance, the drain output impedance, the circuit input and output impedance and the voltage gain.
4. With suitable waveforms explain how op-amp can be used as differentiator.
5. Explain the concept of virtual ground in operational amplifier.
6. With neat diagram explain the operating principle of PLL and its use as a phase shifter.
7. Write the Numerical for Summing Amplifier(Numerical)
8. List down various parameters of op amp along with their typical values for IC741. Also explain what is the significance of CMRR and Slew Rate.
9. Write neat diagram explain any one application of op-amp based comparator.
10. Discuss the operating principle of PLL and explain its use as FM detector.
11. What is source of the leakage current in a transistor?
12. Write the Numerical for Difference amplifier
13. Write the Numerical for CMRR, Slew Rate, Gain Bandwidth product, Input Offset Voltage and output Resistance.
14. Write short note on op-amps as comparator.
15. Write a note on zero crossing detector using op amp with waveforms.
16. Implement summing operational amplifier using inverting configuration of op-amp.
17. With suitable waveforms explain how of op-amp can be used as differentiator.
1. Write the Numerical for Broadcast AM transmitter.
2. Explain the generation of DSB SC using balanced modulator.
3. With neat diagram and waveforms, explain the principle of operation of superheterodyne receiver.
4. Write short note on generation of FM by Armstrong method.
5. Explain the necessity and significance of modulation in communication.
6. Draw the block diagram of phase cancellation SSb generation and explain how the carrier and unwanted sidebands are suppressed.
7. With respect to neat diagram explain the elements of analog communication system.
8. Write the Numerical for AM DSB SC modulator.
1. Compare various pulse modulation techniques.
2. Explain the detection of pulse code modulation
3. Discuss delta modulation and adaptive delta modulation.
4. Draw the spectrum of amplitude modulated wave and explain its components.
5. Explain principle of TDM.
6. Draw the PAM, PPM and PWM waveforms in the time domain assuming a sinusoidal modulating signal. Explain them in brief.
7. Nyquist Criteria? What is its significance?
8. Write a note on Pulse code modulation with waveforms.
1. What is the maximum capacity of a perfectly noiseless channel whose bandwidth is (Given any value) in which the values of the data transmitted may be indicated by any one of the 10 different amplitudes?
2. Give the proper definition for entropy and information rate.
1. Write the Numerical for Convert Decimal number into binary, base-4, octal, hexadecimal system.
2. Write the Numerical for Hamming code.
3. Write the Numerical for Convert equivalent sign magnitude form. (Data)
4. Write the Numerical for Design a logic circuit-to convert BCD to Gray code.
5. Write the Numerical for Perform subtraction using 16’s complement. OR Perform subtraction using 2’s complement at for OR Find 8’s complement of following numbers.
6. Explain the term prime Implicant.
7. Write the Numerical for Convert Excess-3 code. OR Perform addition.
8. Explain ASCII code in brief.
1. Write the Numerical for Express the equation in standard SOP/POS form.
2. Write the Numerical for Two level NAND gates only (Given Data)
3. Write the Numerical for Reduce using Quine Mc-Cluskey method & realize the equation using only NAND gates.
4. Prove using boolean algebra: "NAND gate is universal gate".
5. Prove that “A positive logic and operation is equivalent to a negative logic OR operation”.
6. Prove OR-AND configuration is equivalent to NOR-NOR configuration
7. Write the Numerical for Implement the following Boolean equation using NAND gates only.
8. Write the Numerical for Simplify given expression.
9 Write the entity declaration in VHDL for NOR gate.
10. State and prove De Morgan's law
1. What is Multiplexes Implement the following function using 4:1 multiplexer and few gates. OR Implement the following using 8:1 MUX.
2. Develop the truth table for 2-bit binary multiplier & design it using a suitable decoder & additional gates.
3. Write the Numerical for Develop the truth table of 3 bit binary to gray code converter and design it by using 3:8 decoder
with active low outputs & additional gates.
4. 2-bit Magnitude comparator.
5. Write the Numerical for Implement the following functions using demultiplexer. OR Design 1:16 Demultiplexer using I:4 Demultiplexer.
6. Priority encoder.
7. Carry look ahead adder.
1. Draw JK flip-flop using SR flip-flop & additional gates. Explain briefly the race around condition in JK flip-flop
2. Design MOD-7 synchronous up-counter. Show all the design steps. OR Design mod 12 asynchronous UP counter.
3. Draw a circuit diagram for MOD-10 asynchronous binary up counter using master-slave JK flip-flops. Show the output of each of the flip-flop with respect to the clock applied, write the state transition table and explain the operation in brief.
4. What is shift register? Draw a 4-bit universal shift register & explain PISO & SIPO operations.
5. Draw & explain the working of 4-bit twisted ring counter with timing diagram.
6. List the applications of shift registers.
7. Explain Astable multivibrator. OR State table.
8. Draw the circuit for S-R flip flop using two NOR gates and write the architecture body for the same using structural modeling.
9. ALU IC 74181
10. Sequence Generator
11. What is race around condition? How to overcome it?
12. Moore and Mealy machine.
1. Write the entity declaration construct in VHDL for NOR gate.
2. Explain Data flow modelling and Behavioral modelling in VHDL
3. Explain the features of VHDL and its modeling. styles.
1. Compare TTL & CMOs with respect to speed, power dissipation, fan-in & fan-out & also define these terms.
Back to Study Room
You loved it ?
Do you think team brainheaters efforts transformed your studies to a smarter version ? Share your ratings with us !