Bh.Questionbanks | SE-EXTC
Brainheaters Questionbanks (Semester Exam) is the collection of handpicked set of questions which are mostly repeated, important and recommended. Learning this set of questions can easily help you top or even just clear the exams. Given below are Expected Questionbanks for semester. To get the solutions to this questions just simply click the Notes and you will be redirected to our notes, Bh.Notes holds your answers. (All Notes are Not Available) !!
1. Write the Numerical for find the voltages.
2. Write the Numerical for Find current in the circuit.
3. Write the Numerical for Find the voltage at node.
4. Write the Numerical for Nodal Analysis.
5. Write the Numerical for Calculate the maximum power.
6. Write the Numerical for Superposition theorem.
7. Write the Numerical for Thevenin’s equivalent.
1. Write the Numerical for Incidence matrix.
2. Write the Numerical for Obtain Tieset and f-cutset matrix.
3. Obtain equilibrium equation using KVL/KCL in matrix form.
1. State and prove initial value theorem.
2. Explain the RF behaviour of transmission line for various conditions.
3. Write the Numerical for Draw the normalized quantities on a Smith Chart for given values.
4. Write the Numerical for In the following series RC circuit switch is closed.
5. Write the Numerical for Laplace Transform in analyzing electrical circuits
6. Write the Numerical for Time domain analysis of R-L-C Circuits.
7. Write the Numerical for Time domain analysis of R-L and R-C Circuits
1. Write the Numerical for Zero initial conditions.
2. State the properties of LC driving point impedance functions.
3. Write the Numerical for Poles and Zeros of Network functions
4. Write the Numerical for Driving point impedance function of the one-port network.
5. Write the Numerical for Condition for driving point functions.
6. Write the Numerical for Network functions for the one port and two port networks.
7. Write the Numerical for Pole-Zero plot.
1. Write the Numerical for Find the lattice equivalent of symmetric π-network.
2. Write the Numerical for Define the following parameters of transmission. (i) Input impedance (ii) Characteristics impedance (iii) VSWR (iv) Reflection coefficient (v) Transmission coefficient
3. Write the Numerical for In the two port n/w shown in fig. Compute h-parameters from the following data. (i) with the o/p port short circuited, (Given any value) ii) with the i/p port open circuited.
4. Find the condition for symmetry and Reciprocity in terms of Z parameter.
5. Write the Numerical for Determine the transmission parameters of the network.
6. Write the Numerical for Find the open circuit impedance parameters of the circuit given Also find the Y parameters.
7. Write the Numerical for Co-axial line has the following parameters: (Given any value) Compute the following parameter using formulas (i) Characteristics impedance (ii) Propagation constant (iii) Reflection coefficient at the load (iv) Transmission coefficient at the load
8. Find the Y and Z Parameters of the network.
1. Write the Numerical for Check if the following function is a positive real function
2. Write the Numerical for Synthesize the following in cauer I and cauer II form.
3. Write the Numerical for Realize the following function in Foster Ⅰ and Foster Ⅱ forms.
1. Write the Numerical for Decimals in gray code form.
2. Write the Numerical for 2’s complement.
3. Write the Numerical for Convert given into decimal,binary and hexadecimal.
1. State basic theorems of Boolean algebra.
2. Design a full adder using half adders and logic Gates.
3. State and prove the De Morgan's theorem.
4. Write the Numerical for Implement given using only NOR gates.
5. Compare TTL with CMOS logic families.
6. Design a full adder using 3:8 Decoder.
7. Write the Numerical for Truth table and express F in SOP and POS form.
8. Prove that NAND and NOR Gates are universal Gates.
9. Design a 2 bit comparator and implement using logic gates.
10. Write the Numerical for 4:1 Multiplexer and few logic gates.
11. Write the Numerical for Minimize the following expression using Mc-cluskey Technique.
12. Draw a neat circuit of BCD adder using IC 7483 and explain.
14. Write the Numerical for Implement the following Boolean function using 8:1 multiplexer.
15. Write the Numerical for Boolean Algebra
1. Compare SRAM with DRAM.
2. Classification and Characteristics of memory
3. ROM, PROM, EPROM and Flash memories
1. Compare Mealy and Moore machine.
2. Compare Combinational circuits with Sequential circuits.
3. Compare Synchronous counter with Asynchronous counter.
4. Explain Master slave JK Flip Flop.
5. Convert T flip flop to D flip flop.
6. What is a universal shift register? Explain its various modes of operation.
7. Convert JK FF to T FF and JK FF to D FF.
8. Explain the working of 3-bit asynchronous counter with proper timing Diagram.
9. Write the Numerical for Design synchronous counter using D type flip flops.
10. What is shift register? Explain any one type of shift register.Give its Application.
11. What are Shift registers? How are they classified? Explain working of any one type of shift register.
12. Design a Mealy type sequence detector circuit and Write the Numerical for the same.
13. Explain the Johnson's Counter and Write the Numerical for the same.
1. Draw the internal logic diagram of Programmable Logic Array (PLA).
2. Explain CPLD and FPGA
3. Write a note on CPLDs.
4. Explain Full Adder circuit using PLA having three inputs, 8 product terms and two outputs.
1. VHDL Code for Full Subtractor.
2. Write a VHDL program to design a 3:8 Decoder.
3. Write the VHDL code for 3-bit up-down counter with negative edge triggered clock and active low Preset and Clear terminals.
1. Explain various types of capacitors.
2. Explain the effect of temperature of on VI characteristic of a PN junction diode.
3. For the circuit shown in figure 1 draw the output waveform. Assume diode is ideal. (Given Circuit)
4. Explain the fabrication steps of passive elements.
1. Explain Zener as voltage regulator.
2. Short note on Different types of filters.
3. Write the Numerical for Design an L section LC filter with full wave rectifier.
1. Write the Numerical for Transistor parameters.
2. Write the Numerical for Determine RE such that emitter current.
3. Write the Numerical for Prove that for a JFET the gate-source bias for zero temperature drift of drain current.
4. Write the Numerical for Consider a BJT has parameters given Calculate bandwidth of given.
5. Short note on Stability factor of biasing circuit.
6. What are the important parameters of a JFET? How these parameters are determined graphically?
7. What is Early effect? Explain how it affects the BJT characteristics in CB configuration.
8. Explain DC load line concept in BJT. Why Q point be at the middle of DC load line and fixed?
9. Explain concept of zero temperature drift in JFET.
10. Short note on JFET parameters.
11. Write the Numerical for In the common emitter configuration with voltage divider bias.
12. Write the Numerical for Draw JFET CS amplifier with voltage divider bias and derive the expression for the voltage gain, input impedance and output impedance.
1. Write the Numerical for Draw a neat circuit diagram of emitter follower configuration and its hybrid π model.
2. Short note on Hybrid Parameters
3. Short note on Comparison of BJT CE and JFET CS amplifier.
4. Write the Numerical for Determine the following for the network given below i) Q-Point ii) Av,Ai,Zi,Zo.
5. For the circuit in fig let(Given any Value). Determine i) Small signal voltage gain ii) Input resistance seen by the signal source iii) output resistance.
6. Write the Numerical for For the amplifier circuit shown below i) Determine the values of Kp such that (Given any Value) ii) Determine the resulting value of (Given any Value) and small signal voltage gain.
7. Draw input and output characteristics of CE amplifier. Explain graphical analysis to determine parameters.(Given any Value).
8. For the amplifier shown in fig 4 analyze and determine i) Small-Signal hybrid pi parameters of BJT. ii) Small-Signal voltage gain iii) Input and output impedance.
9. Draw small signal hybrid parameter equivalent circuit for CE amplifier and define the same. What are the advantages of h parameters?
1. State and explain Miller’s Theorem.
2. Short note on High frequency π equivalent model of common emitter BJT.
1. Why should collector resistor Rc be as a large as possible in the design of CE amplifier?
2. Write the Numerical for Design the resistors of a single stage CS amplifier.
1. Define static characteristics of an instrument.
2. Derive an expression for the resistance using Wheatstone bridge for balanced condition.
3. Define accuracy, precision and sensitivity with suitable example.
4. List name of bridges for RLC measurement with proper classification.
5. Explain Kelvin’s double bridge and its application in very low resistance measurement.
6. Draw and discuss Hay’s bridge and its application for measurement of inductance.
7. Define power and energy and explain working of an energy meter.
8. Draw and discuss Maxwell Bridge and its application for measurement of inductance.
9. Define Q factor and explain working of a Q meter for Q factor measurement.
1. What is cold junction compensation in thermocouples.
2. Explain working of strain gauge and its application in load measurement.
3. List various sensors for pressure and temperature along with their ranges.
4. Write the Numerical for Galvanometer and Find series resistance.
5. Compare temperature, transducers Thermistors and thermocouples on the basis of principle, characteristics, ranges and applications.
6. Draw and explain working of capacitive transducer for level measurement.
7. Explain Kelvin’s double bridge and its application in very low resistance measurement.
8. What is eddy current sensor? Explain measurement of current using it.
9. Explain the working principle of LVDT with neat diagram and advantages and disadvantages.
10. Compare temperature transducer with respect to their characteristics and measurement range.
1. Compare analog and digital data acquisition system.
2. Explain basic telemetry system.
3. Explain digital data acquisition system.
4. Draw a block diagram of generalized data acquisition system and explain its components.
5. What is multiplexing? Compare FDM and TDM.
6. Explain landline telemetry and discuss about one landline telemetry system.
1. Compare open loop and closed loop control system with block diagram.
2. Define the following parameters: i)Transient response. ii)Steady state response iii)Define Type 0, Type 1, Type 2 system.
3. Find transfer function of the given network.
4. Write the Numerical for For a system with transfer function given with unit step input. Find damping ratio, damped frequency of oscillations and time for peak overshoot.
5. Write the Numerical for Find overall transfer function C(S)/R(S) using Mason’s Gain formula.
6. Write the Numerical for Obtain C[s]/R[s] using block diagram reduction technique.
1. Explain Hurwitz stability criterion.
2. Write the Numerical for Using Routh stability criterion determine the stability of the system whose characteristic equation.
3 Write the Numerical for Find delay time, rise time, peak time, peak overshoot, setting time. Also find expression for its output response.
4. Write the Numerical for Root locus and comment on stability.
1. Write the Numerical for What are the advantages of polar plot. Draw the polar plot of the given transfer function.
2. Explain how the stability of system is analyzed using Nyquist criteria.
3. Write the Numerical for Draw the Bode plot.
4. Write the Numerical for Calculate gain margin, phase margin and comment on stability.bility.
1. Write the Numerical for Evaluate Laplace transform.
1. Write the Numerical for Find the inverse Laplace using Convolution theorem.
2. Write the Numerical for Solve Differential Equation by using Laplace transform.
1. Write the Numerical for Find the range Fourier sine series
2. Write the Numerical for Show that the set of limitations is orthogonal over. Hence construct orthonormal set of functions.
3. Write the Numerical for Find fourier cosine integral representation.
1. Write the Numerical for FInd the directional directive.
2. Write the Numerical for Find a unit normal to the surface.
3. Write the Numerical for Show that a conservative field. Find its scalar potential and also find the work done by the force.
4. Write the Numerical for Curve joining the points.
1. Write the Numerical for Using Gauss Divergence theorem
2. Write the Numerical for Evaluate by Green’s theorem.
1. Write the Numerical for Determine the constants is analytic.
2. Write the Numerical for Harmonic function. Also find its harmonic conjugate.
3. Write the Numerical for Find orthogonal trajectories of the family of curves (Given any Numerical)
4. Write the Numerical for Bessel Function (Given any Numerical)
5. Write the Numerical for Find an analytic functio.
6. Write the Numerical for Find bilinear transform that maps.
Back to Study Room
You loved it ?
Do you think team brainheaters efforts transformed your studies to a smarter version ? Share your ratings with us !