Bh.Questionbanks | SE-IT
Brainheaters Questionbanks (Semester Exam) is the collection of handpicked set of questions which are mostly repeated, important and recommended. Learning this set of questions can easily help you top or even just clear the exams. Given below are Expected Questionbanks for semester. To get the solutions to this questions just simply click the Notes and you will be redirected to our notes, Bh.Notes holds your answers. (All Notes are Not Available) !!
1. Discuss different Users of Database system. OR Explain in details different database users.
2. Draw and explain Database System Structure.
3. Explain Data Independence.
4. Explain Role of DBA.
5. Explain DBMS architecture.
1. Explain generalisation and specialisation.
2. Draw an E-R diagram for university database consisting of 4 entities (Given Numerical)
3. Explain different types of attributes in ER Model. OR Draw EER diagram for Library Management System showing aggregation. OR Draw EER diagram for hospital management system showing constraints on generalisation and specialisation.
4. Explain the algorithm to map ER and EER model to relational model in detail.
5. What are different keys in ER diagram?
6. Explain different types of attributes with example.
7. Types of Entities.
1. Explain different types of relational algebra operations.
2. Discuss fundamental operations in relational algebra.
3. Explain Join Operations in relational algebra.
4. What is the difference between unique key and primary key?
1. Describe View and Trigger.
2. Explain DML, DCL and DDL commands with syntax.
3. Explain Recursive queries and Nested queries.
4. Explain the difference between stored procedure and functions and SQL.
5. Explain cursors and its types with example.
6. Authorisation in SQL. OR Views in SQL.
7. Consider the following employee database.
Write SQL queries for the following statements: (Given Numerical)
1. Describe BCNF and 4NF in detail.
2. Explain need of Normalisation along with all the Normal forms.
3. Define Normalisation. Explain 1NF, 2NF and 3NF or BCNF with examples. (Given Diagram)
1. Explain different indexes types in database management system.
2. List all the functional dependencies satisfied by the relation. (Given Table)
3. Explain static hashing technique with example.
1. Define Algorithm and write its properties.
2. Define recursion. State its advantages and disadvantages.
3. Explain linear and nonlinear data structures.
4. Asymptotic Notations.
5. Differentiate between space complexity and time complexity.
1. Write a program to convert INFIX expression into POSTFIX expression.
2. Write a program for implementing STACKS using arrays.
3. What are the application of Stack?
1. What is Queue ADT? Mention its operations.
2. Write a program to implement queue using arrays.
3. Write a program to implement Priority Queue.
1. What is Linked list? Explain types of linked lists.
2. Write an algorithm for insertion and transversal in a circular linked list.
3. Write functions to implement insert () and traverse () of singly linked-list.
4. What are the advantage of circular linked list?
5. Write an algorithm for the following operations on doubly linked list.
(2) Forward Traversal
(3) Reverse Traversal
1. Write an algorithm to implement Heap-sort. Also comment on its complexity.
2. Searching Algorithms.
3. Write a program for implementing QUICK SORT and comment on it complexity.
4. Write an algorithm for merge sort and comment on its complexity.
5. Short Note on: I) Insertion Sort 2) Selection Sort 3) Binary Search 4)Hashing Techniques
6. What is collision? What are the methods to resolve collision? Explain Linear probing with an example.
1. Write properties of B-tree.
2. Define minimum spanning trees with example.
3. Adjacency list and Adjacency matrix.
4. Euclid’s Trees.
5. Red-Black Trees.
6. Explain BFS and DFS algorithm with examples.
7. What is expression tree ? Give examples
8. What is depth, height and degree of Binary tree.
9. Define graph. List its types with examples.
10. Define AVL Tree. Construct AVL Tree for the following data (Mention type of rotation for each case) (Given Data)
11. What is binary search tree? Construct the Binary Search Tree for the following set of data : (Given Data)
12. Construct the binary tree for the inorder and pre-order traversal sequence given below;
PRE ORDER :-EGNENIIRENG
13. What is Minimum Spanning Tree? Draw the MST using kruskal and prim's Algorithm and find out the cost with all intermediate steps. (Diagram)
14. Find the shortest path using Dijkstra's Algorithm (Diagram)
1. CE configuration is popular in amplifier circuits justify.
2. Explain in brief different biasing circuit of BJT.
3. What is the need for biasing? Explain voltage divider bias and locate the Q points.
4. Explain the differential amplifier and elaborate on any one method to improve the CMRR.
5. Derive relation between ∝ and 𝞫.
6. Explain Voltage Divider Biasing Circuit with stability factor. OR Explain Collector to base bias Circuit with its stability factor.
7. Explain working Current Mirror Circuit.
8. Explain input and Output characteristics of CE configuration of BJT.
1. Add (Given any Value) in BCD.
2. Design and implement binary to gray code converter.
3. BCD and Excess-3 code
4. Convert following decimal number to binary, octal, hexadecimal and gray code. (Given any Value)
5. 3-bit binary to Gray code conversion.
1. Minimize the following boolean equations OR four variable logic function using k maps.
(Given any Numerical)
2. Basic logic gates
3. Prove that NOR gate is a universal gate.
4. Using Quine MCCluskey Method determine minimal SOP form for.
(Given any Numerical)
5. Design EX-OR Gate using only NOR gate.
1. Design and implement one digit BCD adding IC 7843.
2. Implement the following logic function using 4:1 mux.
(Given any Numerical)
3. Realize the following expression using only one 8:1 MUX and few logic gate.
(Given any Numerical)
4. Explain 2 bit comparator using minimum number of gates.
5. Draw truth table for full adder and realize using 3:8 decoder. OR Explain working of 3:8 Decoder
6. full subtractor
7. Design full adder using half adder and additional gates.
8. Draw truth table illustrations the outputs of a full adder, one table for the sum output.
9. Explain working of Encoder and Decoder.
1. Convert S-R flip flop to D flip flop.
2. Explain parallel I/p and serial o/p shift register.
3. Design a synchronous counter which goes through the following states using JK flip flop.
(Given any Value)
4. With the help of a neat diagram, Explain the functioning OR operation of a 4 bit bidirectional shift register.
5. Explain working of Universal Shift Register OR Universal Gates implement EX-OR gate using NAND Gate.
6. Draw the truth table and excitation table for S-R flip flop.
7. Design mod-3 up counter using JK flip flop.
8. Convert D flip flop to T flip flop.
9. Design a Mod 12 asynchronous counter using J-K Flip flop.
10. Working of master slave J-K flip flop.
11. Write neat diagram explain operation of ALU IC74181.
12. Design a Mod 10 synchronous counter using S-R Flip Flop.
13. Working of T flip flop.
1. VHDL program format.
2. Design a half adder using VHDL
3. Explain VHDL program format and write VHDL program for NAND gate OR EX-NOR gate
4. Explain Entity in VHDL and Write VHDL program for half subtractor circuit.
1. Show that set of following functions (Given any Numerical)
Form an orthogonal set in (Given any Value) and construct an orthogonal set.
2. If A,B,C are of subsets of universal set U then prove that. (Given any Numerical)
For the sets A,B,C given that (Given any value). Is It necessary that (Given any value)? Justify.
3. Show that using Venn diagram (Given any Numerical)
1. Find Composition of functions OR Composition of relations (Given any value) are defined as follows: (Given any Numerical)
2. Hasse Diagram for two sets. show that are posets. (Given any Numerical)
3. Find equivalence relation. (Given any Numerical)
4. Find the transitive closure of R where R be the relation (Given Matrix)
5. Partial ordering relation (Given any Numerical)
1. Find laplace transform of (Given any Numerical)
2. Solve the differential equation (Given any Numerical) Using laplace transform.
1. Find (Given any Numerical) using convolution theorem.
1. Is f(z) = (Given any value) analytic?
2. Find the Z-transformation of (Given any Numerical)
3. if (Given any Numerical), show that V and H Harmonic and Find the corresponding analytic function.
4. Find inverse Z-transform of f(x)= (Given any Numerical).
5. Find the orthogonal trajectory of (Given any Numerical).
6. Find the bilinear transformation (Given any Numerical). Also obtain fixed Points of the transformation.
1. Find The probability that the equation will have real roots. (Given any Numerical)
2. (Given any Numerical) What can we conclude about the probability that person under test has Particular cancer?
3. Find Conditional Probability (Given any Numerical)
4. Permutations, Combinations. (Given any Numerical)
5. Bayes’ Theorem, Information and Mutual Information. (Given any Numerical)
1. The binary data (Given any value) is transmitted over a baseband channel. Draw the waveform for transmitted data using the following data formats. (Given any Points to Find)
2. Compare analog and digital communication system.
3. Define modulation. Explain and justify any two need of modulation.
4. Frequency Spectrum location.
5. What do you mean international standards for communication systems? How frequencies are allocated?
1. Calculate the RMS noise voltage at the input to this amplifier, if the room temperature is 25°Celsius. (Given any Numerical)
2. Derive friis formula.
3. State in brief different types of noise OR Noise figure and noise factor.
4. State and prove following properties of fourier transform i) Time Shifting ii) convolution in time domain
5. Explain in term thermal noise. (Given any Numerical) Determine. (Given any Points to find)
6. State and prove time scaling property of Fourier transform 01m. Determine the Fourier transform for a rectangular pulse of amplitude ‘A’ and time period ‘T’ is from (Given any value)
1. What is diagonal clipping and explain how it is avoided.
2. Explain with neat diagram indirect method of FM generation.
3. With the help of neat circuit diagram explain the working of ratio detector.
4. With reference to receiver define sensitivity, selectivity, fidelity, image frequency Rejection, Image frequency and its rejection and Double spotting.
5. The AM transmitter develops an unmodulated power (Given any Numerical)
(Given any Points to Find)
6. Explain the one generation method of SSBSC AM.
7. Explain the mathematical expression for FM.
8. Explain the Foster seeley discriminator with a neat block diagram and compare The performance with ratio detector.
9. Explain in brief the pre-emphasis and de-emphasis in FM. (Given any Numerical))
(Given any Points to Find)
10. What are the limitations of TRF receiver. Explain how these limitations are avoided using heterodyne receiver.
11. A sinusoidal has an amplitude of (Given any Value) Modulated voltage is developed across a 80Ω resistance. (Given any Points to Find)
1. Explain and prove the sampling theorem explain the aliasing error.
2. Explain generation and demodulation of PPM OR PWM
3. What are various pulse modulation techniques? Explain how PPM is obtained from PWM.
1. Explain Eye pattern with neat diagram.
2. Explain Quantization.
3. Explain the Delta modulator transmitter and receiver with neat block diagrams.
4. Explain QPSK.
5. Compare TDM and FDM.
6. Explain BPSK transmitter.
7. What is line coding. Draw the NZR and Manchester signal for the following binary signal
(Given any value).
8. What is the multiplexing in communication system. Draw and explain in brief the transmitter and receiver of FDM.
9. Explain in the brief generation and degeneration of delta modulation.
10. Explain the generation and detection of ASK signal with block diagram and Waveforms.
11. Inter symbol interference.
12. State drawbacks of delta modulation system and how it is removed.
13. Explain PCM Encoder and PCM decoder with block diagram
14. Draw the ASK, FSK and waveform for digital data (Given any value).
1. Compare ground wave and sky wave propagation.
2. Tropospheric scatter propagation.
3. Explain principles of sky OR Space wave propagation in brief.
Back to Study Room
You loved it ?
Do you think team brainheaters efforts transformed your studies to a smarter version ? Share your ratings with us !